Friday, December 28, 2007

All I Want for Christmas

Guess who’s the last person who greets me last Christmas? It’s HIM! Him as in the person I wish I can spend every morning I wake up, him as in someone I like, 48 years ago pa and for a million reasons it can’t be.. Not now, not ever, not in this lifetime. And for some unknown reasons I still like him nevertheless. Well I didn’t expect na i-greet nya pa ko that day… and I kinda soothe myself na pag di nya ko binati ng Christmas maybe It's a sign that I should let go of whatever feeling I have for him. Pero binati nya nga ako.. at syempre ang saya ko! Uy kilig! Kahit wala akong mga xmas gift natanggap.. at wala akong Noche Buena aus na din.. and then I thought.. what’s the meaning? Pano na ung mga sign ko.. what’s this all about? At xempre.. quality tym ulit kahit sa txt lang.. with every hope na he will txt back and luckily he txt back.. but when I told him I miss him and will I ever see him again? oopps.. I said the wrong magic words.. and God knows when will I ever hear from him again.

No comments: